Schedules will be available after 2012 registration has been finalized and teams have been formed.
Code of Conduct
Download the Code of Conduct
Start Time - 6:30pm
- Players should be at the diamond and ready to warm-up by 6:00 pm
- All games start at 6:30 pm
- The end time of the game depends on your division rules
Rain Out Line
The City of St. Albert maintains a telephone service (Facility Line 459-1568) which provides the status of the ball diamonds in the city. If the weather has been uncooperative, the city will not allow use of the ball diamonds. Please call the line after 4:00 pm to confirm that the diamonds are in playable condition. No exceptions to the City directive.
You can also check the status of the fields at the following web address:
A Google map has been created that show all the locations for the City League. Click here to view the map.
If you prefer the old fashioned way - then download this map from the City of St. Albert.
Ball Diamond Set Up
The Home Team is responsible for setting up the ball diamonds prior to the game.
|U8 (formerly Coach Pitch)
||56 ft 6 in
|U10 (formerly Mite)
||63 ft 8 in
|U12 (formerly Squirt)
||77 ft 9 in
|U14 (formerly Pee Wee)
||84 ft 10 in
|U16/U18 (formerly Bantam/Midget)
||84 ft 10 in
- The coach of the winning team has the responsibility to notify the City League Director of the game score within 24 hours of the end of each game.
- Each team is required to choose a team name. Coaches are responsible for notifying the City League Director of the team names within the first week of league play. Team standings will be published on our website.
- There are pitching machines that are available for use by all teams. Please contact the Equipment Director for bookings.
- All injuries must be reported to the City League Director to ensure proper insurance forms are completed in a timely manner. All insurance claims must be reported within 24 hours.